1st Shift Production Supervisor
Columbia Commercial Building Products is seeking a Full-time IG Line Production Supervisor to join our team, located in Rockwall, Texas. This individual will report to the Plant Manager and will work 1st shift (5:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday).
- Ensures safety through daily proactive inspections of the workplace/production line and compliance with all safety requirements
- Conducts frequent inspections of line processes for conformance to company standards of safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Makes timely decisions to correct line production errors and works diligently to reduce scrap/waste and defects in the production processes.
- Completes and maintains all required records including daily production reports, employee time records, inspection reports, quality testing and other written documentation as required by management.
- Manages all employees work and time ensuring they are adequately trained and performing their work in an acceptable manner that meets company objectives.
- Responds to internal customers in a timely manner providing detailed technical knowledge and required documentation of daily product scheduling.
- Participates in the hiring process of all line employees and evaluates work performance on a regular basis. Consults with Human Resources when employees are not meeting expectations and uses progressive discipline when needed.
- Performs other supervisory duties as directed by management.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Previous Manufacturing Experience required
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to lift 30-60 pounds continuously
- Ability to Pass Drug Test
- Ability to Pass Physical
- Ability to Pass Background Check
- Authorization to work for any employer in the US
- Ability to Work M-F, 1st Shift, as well as overtime hours as needed
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day
- High School Diploma and or equivalent.
Apply In Person Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
1200 E. Washington St, Rockwall, TX 75087
CCBP offers a generous benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Company Paid Life/AD&D as well as Short and Long Term Disability.