- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to shipping operations and work safety.
- Perform all pre-trip responsibilities including, but not limited to, obtaining and reviewing driver itinerary, account for assigned deliveries, and performing pre-trip safety check inspection of truck and trailer according to DOT regulations.
- Drive to and deliver customer orders to meet the scheduled customer lead times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery schedules.
- Maintain DOT logbook.
- Attend all required company meetings and adhere to all safety practices and company policies.
- Must satisfactorily complete all company mandated trainings and assessments.
- Some overnight deliveries may be required.
High School Diploma or GED or (4) years of related experience in related field. In addition, the individual needs have experience with the following:
- Must hold a Class A CDL license.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Glass experience a plus.
CCBP offers a generous benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Company Paid Life/AD&D as well as Short and Long Term Disability.