Inside Sales Representative
Columbia Commercial Building Products is seeking a Inside Sales Representative to join our company, located in Rockwall, Texas. This individual will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
Other duties include data entry, distributing documents, filing and other assigned duties.
- Communicate effectively with the General Manager, Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules, and regulations
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company in a manner that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies
- Process customer orders in a courteous, professional, and timely manner
- Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience and/or training in related field. In addition, the individual needs experience with the following:
- Word and Excel
- Previous glass experience
- Excellent communication skills
CCBP offers a generous benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Company Paid Life/AD&D as well as Short and Long Term Disability.