Columbia Commercial Building Products is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our company, located in Rockwall, Texas. This individual will report to the Plant Manager. We currently have openings on 1st shift and 2nd shift, Monday through Friday.
For immediate consideration, please apply in person at 1200 E. Washington St, Rockwall, TX.
- Familiar with PLC controls and computer operated equipment.
- Knowledge of Electrical, Plumbing, Pneumatics and Mechanical Systems.
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills required.
- Electrical knowledge of 3 phase and DC systems.
- Ability to use and operate hand tools, power tools and electrical multi-meter.
- Ability to weld and use cutting torch for metal fabrication.
- Ability to lift 45+ pounds.
- Familiar with lock out tag out procedures.
- Ability to work in hot and cold conditions.
- Experience with Tamglasss/Glaston tempering oven a plus
- Forel automated Insulated glass line
- CNC’s, hydraulic presses, metal shear, saws, welders, overhead cranes.
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Apply In Person Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
1200 E. Washington St, Rockwall, TX 75087
CCBP offers a generous benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Company Paid Life/AD&D as well as Short and Long Term Disability.