2nd Shift Maintenance Technician
Columbia Commercial Building Products is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our company, located in Rockwall, Texas. This individual will report to the Maintenance Manager and will work 2nd shift (5:00 PM – 2:00 AM, Monday through Friday) with overtime expected.
For immediate consideration, please apply in person at 1200 E. Washington St, Rockwall, TX.
- Familiar with PLC controls and computer operated equipment.
- Knowledge of Electrical, Plumbing, Pneumatics and Mechanical Systems.
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills required.
- Electrical knowledge of 3 phase and DC systems.
- Ability to use and operate hand tools, power tools and electrical multi-meter.
- Ability to weld and use cutting torch for metal fabrication.
- Ability to lift 45+ pounds.
- Familiar with lock out tag out procedures.
- Ability to work in hot and cold conditions.
- Experience with Tamglasss/Glaston tempering oven a plus
- Forel automated Insulated glass line
- CNC’s, hydraulic presses, metal shear, saws, welders, overhead cranes.
- Ability to Work M-F, 2nd Shift evening hours
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Apply In Person Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
1200 E. Washington St, Rockwall, TX 75087
CCBP offers a generous benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Company Paid Life/AD&D as well as Short and Long Term Disability.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!