Inside Sales Representative
Columbia Commercial Building Products is seeking a Inside Sales Representative to join our company, located in Rockwall, Texas. This individual will report to the Sales Manager.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met.
Other duties include data entry, distributing documents, filing and other assigned duties.
- Communicate effectively with the General Manager, Sales Team, and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements, work rules, and regulations
- Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, professional, and timely manner
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company in a manner that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies
- Previous glass experience highly preferred
High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience and/or training in related field. In addition, the individual needs experience with the following:
- Word and Excel
- Previous glass experience
- Excellent communication skills
CCBP offers a generous benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Company Paid Life/AD&D as well as Short and Long Term Disability.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!