Quality Control Inspector
Columbia Commercial Building Products is seeking a Full-time QC Inspector to join our team, located in Rockwall, Texas. This individual will report to the Safety Manager and will work 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Inspects and monitors all manufactured products.
- Performs assigned routine tests on materials, product in process, and/or finished goods where results are compared with company standards.
- Reports results to Supervisor in a timely manner and will provide recommendation(s) to improve manufacturing process in compliance with company standards
- Examines materials from a supplier before sending them to production and inspect components or assemblies and perform final checks on completed products.
- Reports problems and reject-defective items, sending them back for rework as needed.
- Stamps, tags, or certifies products when passed inspection. After inspection, record the results of inspection, calculate the number of defects, and prepare inspection and test reports.
- Shares data with supervisor to help identify the cause for defects and help with a resolution to correct.
- Provides liaison communication between staff members and those in the manufacturing process.
- Mentors/coaches production employees on recommendations for defect identification and quality improvements.
- Makes recommendations to management team for improvements of the Quality Systems.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Previous Manufacturing Experience strongly preferred
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to lift 30-60 pounds continuously
- Ability to Pass Drug Test
- Ability to Pass Physical
- Ability to Pass Background Check
- Authorization to work for any employer in the US
- Ability to Work M-F, 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM as well as overtime hours as needed
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day
- High School Diploma and or equivalent.
Apply In Person Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
1200 E. Washington St, Rockwall, TX 75087
CCBP offers a generous benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, PTO, Company Paid Life/AD&D as well as Short and Long Term Disability.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!